The Art of Manifestation
Manifestation is using the power of your mind to create the reality you desire. Public figures like Jim Carrey and Oprah Winfrey have used manifestation techniques to help achieve their goals. Keep reading for a general overview on some techniques you can incorporate in your life to achieve your dreams.
1.Just like with goal-setting, be specific when thinking about what exactly you want to achieve. But also be realistic. If you want a large amount of something (like money), try manifesting it in smaller increments over time. You are more likely to receive what you ask for when you actually believe in the possibility…
2. It’s crucial to believe in yourself. When you truly have faith, your energy vibrates differently, and this energy is said to attract what you intend to. If it seems silly to you, just remember, spiritual science exists too.
3. Visualize your desired outcome in motion. There are two ways to do this; imagine yourself in third person and in first person. Don’t limit yourself to just visualization. Experts urge you to notice all of the details in your visualization, including sounds, feelings, smells, etc. This visualization process is said to kick-start the creative subconscious needed to fuel your desires, recognize resources and aid your motivation.
4. Create a vision board. This is another form of manifestation that gives you daily inspiration and reminds you to keep thinking about (and acting towards) your dreams. Get poster paper, add images, words, symbols and anything else that resembles what you wish to manifest in your life. Then, hang it up where you will see it often, encouraging your intentions to grow.
5. Affirmations are positive statements (preferably out-loud) telling yourself that will receive your desires. Affirmations can also be made in present tense- telling yourself you already have what you wished for. For example, some popular money affirmations are “I have a money mindset. Money flows easily to me. I am abundantly wealthy now”. Affirmations are essentially like praying- you are putting intention into the universe, making it known that you are ready to receive.
6. The Glass of Water Technique uses your energy and a glass of water to create your intentions. The water is said to absorb the energy of your intentions which then turns it into a reality.
Ultimately, manifestation is the art of using your mind to emit an energy that attracts what you intend to manifest. For more information on manifestation, check out this article, “9 Essential Rules To Manifestation Techniques Beyond The Law of Attraction”. We’re wishing you the best on your endeavors.